ON COMPLETION OF THIS MODULE THE CANDIDATE WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Use a two-dimensional design application to create and save drawings, import and export drawings.
- Use layers and levels.
- Create objects and elements; use selection tools; manipulate objects and elements.
- Use inquiry commands, for example, to measure distances, angles, areas.
- Set and modify properties; create and modify text and dimensions.
- Use blocks and cells; create, edit, and use objects from a cell library; embed or link to objects using OLE.
- Prepare outputs for printing or plotting.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THIS MODULE?
- Provides a comprehensive introduction to core 2D CAD skills.
- Can be applied to a range of 2D CAD software from professional packages to ‘freeware’.
- Certifies best practice in 2D CAD software use.
- Provides a strong level of knowledge that enhances non-technical staff awareness of the fundamentals of 2D CAD.
- Developed with input from computer users, subject matter experts and practising computer professionals from all over the world. This process ensures the relevance and range of module content.
Dear Contractors, Please get ready and book your calendar for our 20CCD Points Training Course.
Training Date & Details
- 18th & 19th Oct 2018
- The timing: 10:00am to 4:30 pm
- 2 tea breaks, lunch, notes, computer will be provided
- Certificate of Attendance will be provided with CIDB reference number
- CCD or Contractor Continuous Development is a program that is designed to ensure contractors registered with CIDB are continually well-informed and knowledgeable.
- CCD point is acquired for contractors in order to renew contractor’s registration. Contractors must have their scores by grade that follows the CCD requirement.