COMPUTER AIDED DESIGN is extremely important and widely used to design and develop various things. This knowledge is a hot commodity for employees, because of its benefits in fields such as construction, product design, architecture, engineering, automotive and fashion. The first step in learning AutoCAD is attending our 2 DAYS BEGINNERS HANDS-ON WORKSHOP IN AUTOCAD 2D. This hands-on workshop will provide participants with a solid foundation in using AutoCAD. It is suitable for absolute and not-so-absolute beginners to AutoCAD.
Dear Contractors, Please get ready and book your calendar for our 20CCD Points Training Course.
Training Date & Details
- 29th & 30th Aug 2018
- The timing: 10:00am to 4:30 pm
- 2 tea breaks, lunch, notes, computer will be provided
- Certificate of Attendance will be provided with CIDB reference number
- CCD or Contractor Continuous Development is a program that is designed to ensure contractors registered with CIDB are continually well-informed and knowledgeable.
- CCD point is acquired for contractors in order to renew contractor’s registration. Contractors must have their scores by grade that follows the CCD requirement.